Honda Accord Safety Features
Honda is well known for our commitment to a safe and comfortable ride. Our suite of advanced Honda Sensing Technologies certainly do their part in raising the bar against the competition. However, these are only a handful of the safety features that can be found in Honda vehicles.
Did you know that safety functionality actually falls within three categories? They are as follows:
Honda Sensing Technologies
These are advanced safety features which are exclusive to Honda.
- Forward Collision Warning
- Collision Mitigation Braking System
- Lane Departure Warning System
- Lane Keeping Assist System
- Road Departure Mitigation System
- Adaptive Cruise Control
Active Safety Features
These features are designed to prevent collisions on the road.
- Controlled Braking
- Vehicle Stability Assist with Traction Control
- Tire Pressure Monitor System
- Hill Start Assist
Passive Safety Features
These features are designed to prevent passenger and pedestrian injuries.
- Advanced Compatibility Engineering Body Structure
- Child Safety
- Pedestrian Safety
- Seatbelt Safety
- Six Standard Airbags
- Hondalink Assist Automatic Emergency Response System
Let’s take a more detailed look at these three categories to review how these safety features apply to the Honda Accord.
Experience these safety features in action. Book a test drive for the new Honda Accord today.