Regarding the current concerns and physical distancing surrounding COVID-19, Waterloo Honda is open with limitations and has taken all precautions to ensure the safety of our customers and staff to adhere to the recommendations of Canadian health professionals and the Government of Canada.
Before arriving to the dealership, please be aware that all customers are required to go through a temperature check and fill out a COVID-19 screen questionnaire. Test drives are limited to 10 minutes per customer, and no more than 2 people per customer group. Our showroom, service bay and all vehicle touch-points are disinfected daily and alcohol-based sanitizer stations are available throughout the store.
To book an appointment with one of our sales advisors, please contact us by phone: 519-746-4120 or fill out our contact us form.
To book your next service appointment, please visit www.waterloohonda.com/schedule-service/ and please see below for additional information regarding our Parts and Service safety precautions.
We ask that if you have been in contact with anyone with COVID-19, or are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, please refrain from entering the dealership until you are feeling well and have been quarantined for two weeks without symptoms.
Service And Parts Department Update:
- If you are dropping your vehicle off without an appointment, please note that we will require to have it at the dealership for at least half of the day depending on the service it requires
- Our service shuttle is currently not operating on Saturdays at this time
- If you require shuttle service during the week, please note we are offering limited trips and they must be pre-booked for guaranteed rides
- Parts is open for an in-person pickup, please ensure you wear your mask inside the facility.
- The service drive-thru is open, however, if you arrive before your appointment please use the key drop box and park your car outside
Sales Department Update:
- There is a maximum of 11 customers allowed in the showroom at a time. Please do not have more than 2 individuals in your party.
- Covid-19 questionnaires are to be completed before the appointment, or upon entry into the sales department
Waterloo Honda is proud to be part of Waterloo Region’s Covid-19 SAFE Ambassador Program
As part of Waterloo Region’s Covid-19 SAFE Ambassador Program, Waterloo Honda ensures that our employees are aware and can keep themselves safe from exposure to COVID-19. We are also screening our staff and customers before entry into the building to ensure individuals do not have any symptoms of COVID-19. We are diligently cleaning our premises and keeping up with physical distancing and separation when possible.